I think it's nice that he waves like that. Most people might think he's crazy but for some I think it brightens their day. He's cute when he does it too. I am pretty sure I taught him this as I wave at people I don't know. This comes from my dad who used to wave to every car that passed us in town.
Taylor also likes to wave goodbye. When Wes leaves for work every morning Taylor runs to the door to wave as he pulls away. He does this for all visitors to the house as well. Lately however waving goodbye has become more and more sad for Taylor. He knows if he waves they are leaving so sometimes he refuses, but as soon as they get out the door he is running after them.
Wes left earlier this week for China. Well Taylor knew daddy was going on a trip and got a bit sad this time. He stood at the door waving and the biggest tears ever streamed down his face. There was a wave of emotion in him, me and even Lilly was a bit upset at the time (hers may have just been gas though :)
Today we are at my parents house and my brother stopped by. He played some with Taylor and ate lunch. James had to get back to work so he told Taylor goodbye. Taylor was a little sad James couldn't play anymore. He stood at the door and waved. There weren't tears thankfully, but James took a picture with his cell phone. Taylor probably waved 5 whole minutes as James walked to the car and took out the phone then drove away.



2 comments:
That is so cute! I hate we are missing getting to see you!
How sweet! Seeing that baby with tears streaming down his face as his daddy leaves would have killed me! Bet it was a little hard on Wes too!
Be blessed!
Post a Comment