Last night I let Taylor help me wrap some presents for his cousins. He was very excited, but soon wanted to know where his presents were and could he open them now. I told him he had to wait until Christmas. Taylor (aka Mr. Logic) informed me that it was Christmas. He said "I see a tree, we watched Rudolph on TV and there is an Elf on the shelf" ... therefore it is Christmas so why couldn't he open his presents yet.
Ok so I may need to do more explaining about Christmas DAY.
Lilly and TV -
I know I posted that my kids are addicted, but really why does a 3 month old have to make such a fuss when we turn off the TV? It's definitely the TV. We tested it and when the TV was off or we got in her way she made a verbal fuss at us. My kids are the ones in the future watching TV all the time (Have you seen the movie Wall-E?)
Me and TV -
Ok so I'm not one to talk about TV. I ate a huge piece of cake and popcorn all while watching the finale of Biggest Loser last night. Where is my motivation to lose weight? Some day soon "baby weight" will not be a good excuse anymore. It's a good thing that Elf on the shelf told me that Santa was bringing Taylor something to do outside. Maybe I should join him.
More on Food -
So today I made fudge for the first time. It was tasty but a bit crumbly. Taylor asked me what I was doing and I told him I was cooking candy. He immediately decided to help me. He even got out his "cooker hat". I didn't get a picture of it today, but have a picture I'll post when I find it.
The hat was the cheapest and most used souvenir ever. We went to Atlanta for our anniversary and stopped by the Varsity. I picked up a free paper hat that is like what the servers wear there. Taylor wears it every time he plays with his grill.



1 comment:
Ha!LOL! I relished a wonderful peppermint candy cane while I watched the biggest loser finale! You go girl! If I had been even near a slice of cake, I would have been right there with you. Funny, I was thinking to myself...wow, three months have passed since I set a new goal of losing the last 10 pounds (I set that goal on the premier night of Biggest loser) and I am still holding on to every ounce. Ouch! Well, back to the gym. Be Blessed!
Teresa
Post a Comment