Now Lilly. She isn't even 3 months yet and already looks at the TV. You think oh she's just likes the colors and lights. No the child likes TV. She was in her swing yesterday and it was facing the TV. I had pulled the hanging toys on the swing down so she had them between her eyes and the TV. She would look around them to see the TV. Then Taylor turned it off (miracle of all miracles) and Lilly started to cry. I'm not kidding. She was crying because the TV was off!
Here is a picture of my kids watching the Saturday morning cartoons last week.



3 comments:
Yep... Harper is watching the TV right now. I've tried turning her the other way but she cries.
Do they still show "Schoolhouse Rock" on Saturday mornings? I learned so much from those cartoons--grammar, U.S. history, how a bill becomes a law. TV isn't such a bad thing (well, some of the time, anyway!)!
"My children are addicted to TV..."
You say that like it's a bad thing!
As the mom of two highly active TV addicts, I say don't sweat it too much!
Post a Comment