Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Done, above.)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (You're reading them!)
3. Write six random things about yourself. (Look below)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (Look even farther below.)
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Random bits:
1. I was a HUGE fan of the new Mickey Mouse Club (way before Britney Spears was on it) I even appeared in the studio audience when we went to the Disney MGM Studios in 1992.
2. I was Prom queen. (Didn't have a date though. :)
3. I don't like cheese.
4. I could live off of PB and J though.
5. I don't like to cook or iron. Thankfully Wes is capable of doing both.
6. I do like to find a good bargain. I use coupons religiously.
And I will tag....
1. Teresa
2. Lisa
3. Lindsey
4. Jessica
5. Kristin
6. Summer



1 comment:
Prom Queen - how funny! How did I miss that?
We are currently living off of PB&J for lunch. Andrew has decided that he (once again) likes PB, and Will likes it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack!
I love to cook but HATE to iron. I do iron in the summer (cotton Ts kind of beg for it) but i do everything I can NOT to iron in the winter!
Post a Comment