I've not been much of a blogger lately. I've been addicted to FB mainly. We've also stayed rather busy this summer. Wes was gone to Africa for 3 weeks so we took that time to play and travel ourselves. But tomorrow we start a new routine.
Taylor will go to Kindergarten. I think he's rather excited but still not sure what's going on. It's like he was just ready to go at the end of PreK but now he's had so much fun playing that I think he's forgotten about the fun he's had at school before. I pray that he really likes it and is a good influence on other kids. I pray that he minds the teacher better than he minds me for sure! I think he will because his preschool teacher said he was really good. I wish he could have some friends from church in his class like he did last year but he will be meeting lots of new people from our neighborhood.
Here's a few pictures from our summer fun. I'll post the first day of school later.

Fun with lots of cousins.
Riding the tube at the lake.
At the beach.
4th of July
Riding a pony at Liberty Day.



No comments:
Post a Comment