1.08.2009

It's Back

The corneal ulcer has returned!  However this time it is in Wes' eye.  Crazy!  This is not something that is contagious, but first I had one and then 2 months later Wes gets one.  I was told mine was most likely stress related.  Wes just got off of a 2 week holiday so it's not stress for him.  The doctor and Wes think that most likely it was a piece of insulation (Wes was doing some things in our attic last week) that must have gotten in his eye and irritated it.  He's not near as bad off as I got.  He said he wouldn't have even gone to the doctor today because it wasn't really painful, just annoying.  He remembered my symptoms and decided to call the doctor about them.  Low and behold it was the exact same diagnosis!

This has been a week of bad news.  First my cousin Jan find out that her 16 month old baby boy has Leukemia.  Then my dear friend Ann loses her brother all too soon and very suddenly.  Next one of my best friends finds out she no longer has a job at the end of the month.  Now Wes has the eye ulcer.  I'm really hoping that this is the worst week of the year and all things get better.  However I know that this life will be full of bad things because of our fallen status.  Only in Heaven will things be like they should.  Looking forward to that day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weird about the corneal ulcer...insulation always makes me nervous, though!

I hope that this is the worst of it,too. Anderson just breaks my heart.

On a lighter note, we leave for Disney tomorrow! YAY! I wish you could come in my suitcase!