
Girl!!
We found out yesterday that we are having a little girl. She measured at 21 weeks and 5 days. That's a week later than our calculations, but the doctor didn't say anything about the due date. However I'm thinking Oct. 3 instead of Oct. 10. That would mean she'd be born on Wes' mom's birthday if it was the 3rd. We'll just have to see. She's 1 lb right now and seems to have all the fingers and toes. Her spine was quit obvious and she was arching her back. Taylor was with us and has asked me every hour or so since then "is the baby out of your tummy yet?" However last night as we talked about it before bed he asked what would happen to the baby after it came out of my tummy. I said we'd bring her here to live with us. I wish I had a picture of the face that Taylor gave me then. He was rather surprised, perplexed and a bit excited all in one look.
Hopefully one day soon she'll have a name. We haven't talked about any as we wanted to save any arguments to just one gender. :)



6 comments:
Yay! Congrats & get those Barbie's ready!
Congratulations! I have no advice for you (: but am so excited for you guys!
Congrats!
I, too, have no words of wisdom, as I am at a TOTAL loss when it comes to anything that is a little girl!
Taylor's look - how funny! I hope he will be as excited to have a sibling (when she gets here) as Andrew was!
BTW - think of the plethora of little girl clothes (and hairbows) you will have at your disposal (AC, Rachel, Avery). Have mercy!
How fun! Linda called me Wednesday night to let me know that she had talked to Faith Ann who shared the news. Get ready for purses and jewelry, as Ella loves them already...
Funny you mention purses and jewelry. Taylor's kind of into those too sometimes. :) Much to Wes' dismay, but when he spends more time with me I guess some of that rubs off. However he knows his gender roles. I'm not allowed to help "the boys" work on the fixer up projects around the house. :)
congrats! very exciting. can't wait to hear the outcome of the name once you two duke it out some. Although, Burt and I had more girl names than boys, go figure.
Post a Comment