I have always loved to travel and go to new places. I got that from my dad. Thankfully my husband loves to travel and we go at least once a year to a new location some where in the world. Well now I am taking that love of travel to a new level. I am a travel agent!
After a few attempts at working from home I discovered a course on becoming a travel agent. I signed up and it took me about 3 months to finish. Then I had to do all the starting a new business paperwork and by the first part of February 2013 I was ready! Pathway Voyages was born!
So if you want to keep up with some of our crazy adventures check out my travel blog at www.pathwayvoyages.com or find us on Facebook as www.facebook.com/pathwayvoyages.
I would love to hear your thoughts on my new page and hear some of your travel adventures on Facebook. And of course you can always contact me for any of your travel needs! Just click the link below to contact me or book a reservation.





No comments:
Post a Comment