8.18.2008

BIG BOY

Well it's official.  Taylor is now a big boy sleeping in a big boy bed.  He even decided last week that he only wanted to sleep in underwear - no pull ups.  He's done pretty good too and only wet the bed one time.  However some nights I insist he wear a pull up because I know how much he's had to drink.  

He thinks he is so cool too.  He is loving Daddy's new iPhone.  Here's a picture of Taylor listening to his favorite tunes.  He is not asleep either.  I don't know why he posed with his eyes closed.

Now the sad news for this big boy is that his preschool had to close this year.  I was sad for my own reasons, but I know he's missing some of his friends and that social interaction.  I try to sit with him some for a time of learning, but I get so bored after about an hour.  Taylor wants to keep coloring and I've had it.  I just don't think I could ever home school.  I'm already just working off the basics that he's already learned from the professionals. ;)

Today we have worked a little on the baby's new room.  Basically the furniture is there and some of the "baby" things are moved out of Taylor's new big boy room.  However she still hasn't got a name.  We're stuck on what to do for the middle name.  When we have the whole thing figured out we'll let you know.  Til then Taylor calls her Alice and we call her little sister.