Here's hoping that this time next week we'll all be back to normal!
2.14.2008
The Flu
Well my worst fear confirmed. Taylor has the flu. After 5 days of fever I knew something wasn't right so we went to the doctor and tested for the flu. He now has Tamiflu to take (about 5 days too late) and probably 5 days left of feeling yucky. I had thought and hoped it was only a fever virus. Today he feels the worst of any I can tell. Yesterday was bad but we were distracted by visitors.
First my parents came for me to go into town for some things, then we had a friend Nathan come stay with us because he couldn't go to daycare. He has a fever too and his mom is a pharmacist and had to go into work. So since we were all with fevers anyway we watched Nathan a few hours. I feel bad now though because he was exposed to the flu. His mom thinks he already has it too even though he tested negative the other day. By the way here is a picture of our Flu Play date. They were both pretty excited to have some company to play with after days of being inside. Taylor got a new audience for the drums and Nathan got his hands on some "new" toys.
Here's hoping that this time next week we'll all be back to normal!
Here's hoping that this time next week we'll all be back to normal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment